The Early Years Information Line (EYIL) is a free and confidential service providing information on early learning and child care programs in your neighbourhood, as well as other programs for children and their families. It is a point of access for parents, caregivers, child care centres, community service providers, government agencies, and anyone else with a question.
Early Years Information Line is a program of Information Hamilton.
- EarlyON Child and Family Centres
- Child care services (centres or home-based, near the home, work or school)
- Schools near the home, work or parents’ school
- Speech and language services
- How to apply for child care subsidy
- Child development and behaviour resources
- Special Needs resources
- Check It Out drop in clinics
- Seasonal camps (march break, summer, winter break and professional activity days)
- Financial resources for families
- Where to make licensed child care complaints
- Caregiver support groups
- Comprehensive child care website
- Contact information and descriptions for child-related organizations